WHEN BUYING 3 TO 5 CASES OF THIS PRODUCT, RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT!!!
- 60 Sesame frozen par baked bagels.
INGREDIENTS: Unbleached Unbromated Flour (Wheat Flour Enriched and Malted Barley Flour), Water, Brown Cane Sugar, Molasses, Malt, Salt, Sesame Seeds, Yeast.
Once your try our bagels you will know that you just had the best bagel in NYC. Only our bagels are hand rolled, kettle boiled and baked on wood planks. We use only the finest all natural and most expensive ingredients in our manufacturing process. There are no preservatives or softeners of any kind. All our bagel products are KOSHER!
Our bagels are hand-made from the unbleached naturally pure flour and generously coated with favorable toppings in a full range of varieties. They are boiled and baked to perfection under our expert supervision to assure the supreme quality.
All our bagels are Kettle boiled which gives them the crust and the shine that your an see in our unseeded bagels:
- Storage instructions to preserve the quality and freshnessFor Fully Baked Bagels (Darker Colored Bagels) please defrost prior to serving
- Bagels that are frozen should be kept in a freezer set at (-5) degrees below zero or colder
- Bagels may be stored for up to six (6) months.
- For Par Baked (Lighter Colored Bagels) please:Slice and Freeze any unused portions for up to six (6) months
- 1) fully defrost bagels prior to baking
- 2) preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (make sure oven is fully pre-heated prior to baking)
- 3) bake your bagels for between 5-6 minutes depending on your oven
- 4) serve fresh and hot